Rogers State University (Claremore, OK) 2012-present
Major: Radio/Television Communications (Graduating December 2014) Minor: Graphic Design
Tulsa Community College, Associates degree in Broadcast Journalism 2009-2012
Lincoln Christian School (Tulsa, OK) Graduated 2009
Written, produced, edited and starred in different newscasts, commercials, and news packages.
News Intern KRMG, Tulsa, OK- June 2014- Present
- I went out on breaking news, and did interviews with authorities/people on scene and over the phone
- Wrote stories for the website using Medley.
- -Wrote cuts, readers, and whips that aired throughout the day
KJRH, Channel 2 News Intern, January 2014- April 2014
- I sat at the assignment editor desk listening to the Police scanners, calling dispatch to confirm or get details of something overheard. And also kept track of where the reporters were going live from.
- I worked with editors and producers writing scripts for the evening newscasts.
- Went on location with reporters, helping them write their scripts and shooting my stand-ups
Fox23 News Intern, September 2011- December 2011
- Friday night high school football show
- Required to find the scores to the football games
- Keeping the scores for the website and ticker uploaded.
RSU Real College Radio 91.3, January 2013- May 2013
- 2 hour radio show (Monday Mornings)
- Edited and produced radio shorts, commercials, and advertisements.
Jackie Cooper Imports April 2011-January 2014
Receptionist, Mercedes filing, answering phone calls, greeting customers, talked and interacted with over 100 phone calls a day.
Computer Skills: Apple’s Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Medley, News Boss, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Garage Band
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.